Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Love Song( A tribute to my love )

A Love Song ... (Tribute to my love)

Copyright(c) 2007 Shivraj Rajaram


AN ATTEMPT ON WRITING A LOVE SONG....

Also.....TRYING TO DO JUSTICE... TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO HER!


Sharol, THIS.. One’s FOR YOU!

===================================================
===================================================

In this pursuit of happiness, I searched long and hard.

Looking for that reason to be more than one can.

Confused, I pushed ahead. Directionless, In search of a friend.

Stumbling onto you by pure coincidence or cosmic plan.

Among the million grains of sand, you found this unlit soul.

I knew then, I would evolve. Unconditional, Divine, Curious and Raw.

I had been blessed by the shining star and the oracle.

With those compassionate breaths,  slow resurrection began of my battered heart.

Inspiration dangled of my mind, I much more.

Fearless, I face all the storms. For now... I am not alone.

I have you, my ecstasy, my scholars stone. Knowing well that it would rain again;

You wrap me in your thoughts and innocence, I am warm, I am strong, I am willing and bold.

Some things are left unsaid. But, like an unasked prayer answered.

Reasons for intrigue, you have done more for me and my future self.

My dream is alive in You and that’s all I will ever need.

You are the refuge to this paradox I call life. The key to the riddle I forever had.

You are my witness, My everything. And I LOVE YOU more than you will ever know.

No comments: