Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Unseen teacher ( Dedicated to Our Usha ji...)

My Unseen Teacher ~ Thank You!

I had many teacher before this,
Some taunted, some purposefully pushed.
Or vice versa because I can be handful at the least!

Then she came... the one who didn't get phased
Just help me on with a few others too.

Corrected me if I did some wrong,
Praised me, even if it was a bad song.

I provoked and tested her many a times
Yet she handle the me with grace and panache

To me She is,

The most flexible mould I will ever see.
May shape you but will let you grow with in.
A ever lifting spirit to a shallow heart.
Seeding strength into the ones.. in doubt.

Encouraging essays or Educational edits
Have been her primal role.


Also happens to be,
The collector of the yet unknown

To me she really is
heavy with knowledge & compassion…
….A truly evergreen soul.

I am blessed to have bumped into
My Unseen Teacher, My Guru!

No comments: