Thursday, April 10, 2008

Metaphoric Master(Dedication To Versatile Venkat)

Metaphoric Master or Abstract Artist

A dilute cause of the concentrated feel,
A rogue or black mixed into infinite.
Like Absinthe… a solid mix.

I speak of my brother and his foreign friend – His brain

This constant collide of ones self and existence,
An Insatiable burning desire to swallow the candle dry,
A helpless painting, still colorful and vibrant,
An abstract artist, the metaphoric master,
Thousand name I Christen him…
But one true to his … dyin kind.

You whose…
Thought processed into the shades uncharted,
Progressive patient in recovery,

Yet a doctor to me…
To this silent client.
I cherish how you coax words into explanations,
Denting our minds into the real and unknown world

Like the very rain that drops
Jargon to the foolish fragmented flocks.
Yet truth to the few insane
Meaning understood, said and found

No cloak, no hidden story
Just a brother with
No real mission, no glory.

Contradicting To my thought
Like my hazardous mind.
A twin to my friend
Like bread broken in kind.

A tribute to You my Brother!
My Saner Side!

Copyright©2007 Shivraj Rajaram

Dedicated to Venkat 15th May 2007

No comments: