Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Who are YOU? ( Questioning GOD)

I am the now of after
I am the after of now
I am the love of lust
I am the lust of love

I am the glitter of dust
I am the dust of glitter
I am the bitter of the sweet
I am the sweet of the bitter

I am the rise of set
I am the set of rise
I am wise of the fool
I am fool of the wise

I am the skill of tool
I am the tool of skill
I am the evil of pious
I am the pious of evil

I am the noise of silence
I am the silence of noise
I am the poise of mad
I am the mad of poise

I am the good of the bad
I am the bad of the good
I am the end of the start
I am the start of the end

I am the death of birth
I am the birth of death
I am the thought of desire
I am the desire of thought

I am the spark of the fire
I am the fire of the spark
I am the dark of light
I am the light of dark

I am the wrong of the right
I am the right of the wrong
I am the strong of the weak
I am the weak of the strong

I am the scent of stink
I am the stink of scent
I am the saint of sinner
I am the sinner of the saint

I am the scorn of honor
I am the honor of scorn
I am the form of void
I am the void of form

I am the bliss of kind
I am the kind of bliss
I am the happiness of suffering
I am the suffering of happiness

I am the existence of being
I am the being of existence
I am the ignorance of knowledge
I am the knowledge of ignorance

I am I of I...
==================================================


I am I of I
I am I of I...

Are they the same?

I know I am eating your head with this one...

hmm.. thought i'd do something different today..

It actually inspired from theology (my favorite subject )...

actually two books particular which almost saying the same thing at least on this ...

``Ego Eimi Kai Alpha Kai To Omega.'' - The Holy Bible.

"Sarganam adiratas ca madhyam cai 'Va 'ham," - Bhagvat Gita.

They almost mean like ....

I am the first and I am the last.


Thought about writing on the oxymoron talks of Theology for a while now..

Also, just changed my boring style I tried my hands on some rhyme...

That itself is an oxymoron, a serious topic on funny style....

Every para..havin 2nd and 4th lines ryhmin..
and every 3rd line of a para ryhmin with the first line of the next para
and so on..

Well.... Sorrie i know it a big one to gulp down... but i'm just being same old me..

Cheeriyo... have a nice day...

Sixthjan(c)2008 Copyright

2 comments:

bhavini said...

Have you written this only because paradoxes sound cool, or do you really believe in what you've written?

Indrajit said...

i never got bored reading this and never felt the length nagging me .:)
Well, i like reading such stuffs, just dont get the right thing at the right time. :P

Keep writing more . tc