Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Looking for A Hero

Everybody tells me how,
Everybody shows me how,
They are right in every way.
But I won’t listen to their say.


A world built to punish
It’s funny when everything ends in hues & cries
As if it’s a race to the finish
No one mourns because they jump on to the next best lie

An explosive solution to a diverse cause
It’s almost too easy with seasonal toss

Hero or tyrant smudged across
Exculpated only with a win or loss
No body disagrees at all,
Yet they have their final call

History bares witness later
While people play the fool
I think it’s a world filled with preachers
And a world deprived of pupils

So today I finally choose to follow,
But who is worthy to lead us out of our sorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, no one is worthy.You have to find your own way to the light.