Friday, September 19, 2008

Uncovering Utopia

I contemplate a little,
And initiate on my inner call.
I ask ridiculous questions,
On who and what I am for?

Am I answerable for my doing?
Am I with coherent justification?
Am I what everyone sees me to be?
Am I to be blamed for my actions?

It’s not effectively correct to ask
But who am I, without this society?

The Friend, The family...
…Forming the very fabric of my fundamentals

Then the laws of the region
…And the imprudent notion that I control everything

Concluding I am what I am….
Because of what has happen to me?
Because of whom my parents were?
Because of the era I was born into?
Because of the friends I chose?
Because of the faith I blamed?
Because of the love I gained and lost?
Because of everything, everywhere, everyone.

But then again,
It could just be me…
….And how “I” have reacted to it all?

3 comments:

Aayushi Mehta said...

well put indeed...quite thought provoking...similar things have been on my mind many a times...

Tanuj Solanki said...

hey u hav the right questions :)

read this

http://dotcommedtanuj.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-dots.html

Indrajit said...

Hmm, rightly said... it's the way we react to situations and things that makes us who we are...

Lovelyy,